What is included in the elopement packages?
- High resolution edited digital images
- Private online gallery
- 1 photographer (Mathias Fast)
- Private online slideshow
- Unlimited person print license
- Online print store
- Location scouting
- Unlimited consultations
Timeline Assistance + Vendor Suggestions
Having photographed 100’s of elopements I am well qualified to help you plan the perfect day. Of most importance is your timeline to ensure the light and conditions are optimal. I have a large network of amazing vendors (including officiants, florists and hair and makeup artists) that I can recommend to help make your elopement stress free.
What is required in order to elope?
- Pick up a license for $100 at any of these locations
- Hire a marriage commissioner or officiant. Commissioners are more affordable but are restricted to specific areas, cannot include religious aspects or customize your ceremony.
- Permit – Depending on where in Vancouver you want to elope you may or may not need a permit:
- Vancouver: Unless you have more the 15 people present or want to setup decor or play music NO permit is required for any parks in Vancouver.
- North Vancouver: You need to get in touch with the field booking office via this link. Cost is approximately $70 for insurance and a one hour permit.
- West Vancouver: Park permits are required and cost either $135 for non-exclusive use and $400 for exclusive use. Apply for a permit here.
- Witnesses. Law in BC requires two witnesses to be present during your ceremony and both need to sign the marriage certificate. The photographer can be one of the witnesses but not the officiant
Vancouver Elopement Locations